Alloy-TiC FT-1 is a product obtained by dispersing about 45% of spherical TiC (Titanium Carbide) particles having hardness of HRC 92 in powder matrix of steel alloy and sintering it, It is the only cemented carbide that can be machined.
- Excellent abrasion resistance using High hardness(HRC92) spherical TiC particles
- Excellent abrasion resistance using High hardness(HRC92) spherical TiC particles lubricity of TiC particles (prevention of adhesion and scratching)
- General machining is easy before heat treatment.
- Dimensional stability before and after heat treatment (strain ± 0.0002mm)
- Heat resistance, impact resistance and corrosion resistance can be added depending on the composition of the steel alloy
- TiC content can be increased up to 70% in order to improve abrasion resistance, and nitriding treatment can achieve higher hardness.
|Base Metal||High Cr Tool Steel|
|TiC Content||45 Volume%|
|Rockwell "C" Hardness(HRC)||Annealing||45~48|
|Modules of elasticity(KSI)||31.620|
|Transverse Rupture Strength(KSI)||262|
|Shock Resistance Water Cooling No. until crackappear at 1100℃||12|
- Guide Roller
- Metal Drawing / Forming / Stamping Die, Punch, Tools
- Pipe(Tube) Forming / Reducing / Measuring / Pinch Roll
- Electric Insulated Wire High Passing Guide
- Canning Tools (Curling Roller / Swaging / Tools etc)
- Wear Resistance Parts etc