Alloy-TiC FT-2 is a product obtained by dispersing about 45% of spherical TiC (Titanium Carbide) particles having hardness of HRC 92 in stainless steel 400 series powder matrix and sintering to overcome the repetitive friction. It is the only cemented carbide that can be machined..
- Excellent abrasion resistance using High hardness (HRC92) spherical TiC particles
- 5 ~ 20 times higher than Stainless Steel / Monel
- Excellent corrosion resistance (Stainless 400 series)
- Certified Materal by FDA(US)
- General machining is easy before heat treatment.
- Minimization of friction due to excellent lubricity of TiC particles
(prevention of adhesion and scratching)
|Rockwell "C" Hardness|
|Transverse Rupture Strength(KSI)||185|
|Shock Resistance Water Cooling No. until crackappear at 1100℃||1|
- Food Can Canning Tools (Seaming / Curling Roller)
- Underwater Pelletizer Cutter Knife / Disc Knife
- Mechanical Seal / Bearing Sleeve / Bush
- Crimp Roller (Tow Forming)
- Wear/Corrosion Resistance Parts etc